I’ve recently had a lot more free time on my hands and find myself exploring the web for fashion inspiration quite a bit so I thought it would be a good idea to start a weekly series where I share some of my favorite fashion looks from the week! (a few hours late – sorry!) Here are my current faves from the worlds of Instagram, Tumblr, & Pinterest.
As you can tell, I’ve mainly been loving white lacey shorts, gold accents, bright pastels, and classic stripes. Since the summer weather is finally making its way to NYC, I’ve really been focusing on the fashions I would love to sport during these warm months so this Fashion Friday is all about those light, breezy pieces that look chic even in the heat. Follow the links below to check out all the fabulous people featured here today!
I hope you enjoyed the inaugural Fashion Friday! As always, stay Beautyful!
- gold necklaces – Purplee Moon
- vintage white bathing suit – Vanity Fair
- mint outfit – Ingrid Tam
- beaded top & coral pants – Purplee Moon
- white top & shorts – Purplee Moon
- yellow top & blue skirt – Blair Eadie
- floral bathing suit – Annie Girl
- red striped dress – The Fashion Lily
- mint romper – Jenn Im
- gold accessories – Women’s Wear Daily
- fuschia trousers – The Cools
- blue striped dress – Honey & Silk
- gold nail polish – The Fashion Lily
- floral dress & pink bag – Eva Chen